Over-night, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Up to $17.50/Hour for Nights and Weekends
$500 Sign-on Bonus!*
We’ve raised the bar on wages.
All U.S. employees earn $15/hour or more.
Whether you're full-time, part-time, temporary, or seasonal, we are putting more money in your pocket.
Don’t miss out on your perfect schedule – spots are filling quickly.
Apply online or in person today and see how Amazon can transform your life.
Whether you want a career or to earn extra cash now, we offer full-time, part-time, seasonal and flexible schedules that work with your life.
Each Amazon team member is a part of the magic of bringing orders to life. We are neighbors and friends. Moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, sisters, brothers, all coming together to help make the holidays happen.
During the holidays you can flex-up and work additional hours to earn even more.
We are looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles. You will be the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered to our customers on time.
• Weekly pay schedule
• Holiday overtime pay
• Basic Life, AD&D insurance after 30 days
• On-the-job training and skill development
• Employee Assistance Program
What it’s like to work in an AMZL Warehouse:
• Safety first: Amazon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means rules are to be followed.
• Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
• Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust.
• Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion.
• Be flexible: Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast-paced environment.
• Rotating tasks: Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
• Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times.
• Manage the receiving of truck deliveries and packages.
• Use a smartphone and handheld devices with various apps and scan bar codes.
• Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages based on destination, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
*$250 provided after 50 hours of work completed. An additional $250 provided after 100 hours of work completed.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation