Amazon Prime Now Shopping Associate
Sorry, this job has expired.
Amazon is launching a new way of serving our customers by providing them with groceries they love in record time. Help create an awesome experience for Amazon customers!
We are hiring Prime Now Shopping Associates for our grocery service, with flexible schedules hours that fit your life. As an Amazon Prime Now Associate, you will work in a retail setting filling Prime customer orders and preparing them for delivery. Items for delivery include a large variety of everyday needs including food, household items, and so much more!
What it’s like to work for Amazon Prime Now
• Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust.
• Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion.
• Teamwork: Working well in team environments – we’re better together!
• Flexibility: Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast-paced environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Ability to read and speak basic English.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays.
• Ability to work all process paths, including Amazon locations within a metro area.
• Must be comfortable with the online shopping experience.
• Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds.
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours.
• Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
• All Prime Now associates will start on a standard training schedule. Once that training is complete you will be able to select your own shift.
• A flexible schedule is key – we especially need associates who like to work on Saturday and Sunday. Flexible options include 5 and 10 hours shifts on these days.
• This role is part-time, up to 20 hours per week – the available shifts and number of hours each week will vary on business need.
• Select from the weekly posted shifts that work with your schedule – our business typically operates between 6 am to 10 pm daily.
• Average shifts are 4-5 hours long and you can work up to 10 hours per day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.