Amazon Prime-Now Shopper
Sorry, this job has expired.
Do you like to shop? Want to earn some extra money while working a flexible schedule that works for you? If so, the Amazon Prime Now Shopper position is a great opportunity for you.
We are now hiring Amazon Prime Now Shoppers for our online grocery delivery service, with flexible hours that fit into your life.
Prime Now is an app offered by Amazon to Prime members that delivers a variety of items to customers quickly (sometimes in an hour). One of the services offered through Prime Now is ultra-fast delivery of local stores' products.
As an Amazon Prime Now Shopper, you will work filling Prime customer orders and preparing them for delivery directly to customers' homes. Items for delivery include a large variety of everyday needs including food, household items, and so much more!
During your first two weeks you will complete an orientation/training that is on a fixed schedule. After successfully completing your training period you will select all future shifts based on your personal availability and interest.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 18 years old or older.
• Capable of reading and speaking basic English.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work all areas of the operation, including Amazon locations within a metro area.
• Must be comfortable with the online shopping experience.
• Able to lift up to 49 lbs.
• Able to stand/walk for up to 4 hours.
• Able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
• This role is part-time, up to 20 hours per week – the available shifts and number of hours each week will vary on business need.
We especially need associates who like to work on Saturday and Sunday.
• Select from the weekly posted shifts that work with your schedule – our business typically operates between 6am-10pm daily.
• Average shifts are 4-5 hours long and you choose to work a double shift on one day or work multiple shifts throughout the week, generally up to 20-25 hours a week.
• Many of the shifts are weekend and evening due to higher customer demand at those times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.